Medicare Advantage members can get fit at the gym of their choice with our fitness benefit, Be Fit. Use Be Fit to get paid back monthly, quarterly, or yearly for your gym memberships and fitness class fees.
With Be Fit, you'll:
- Get paid back up to $360 per year
- Have the freedom to pick your gym anywhere you go, even while traveling
And check out our Medicare Advantage fitness discounts for other ways to save.
Getting Paid Back
What you send us to get paid back depends on how your gym works.
First, fill out a:
- Midwest Be Fit Fitness Reimbursement Form Northwest Be Fit Fitness Reimbursement Form OSF Be Fit Fitness Reimbursement Form Simplete Be Fit Fitness Reimbursement Form Simplete Be Fit Fitness Reimbursement Form or Be Fit Online Form
If your gym can give you a receipt, send us:
- A dated receipt showing:
- The amount charged
- Your name
- Name of the gym or fitness facility
- Description of the class
- Description of the charge for membership fee
If your gym can't give you a receipt, send us:
- A bank or credit card statement showing proof of your payment
- Your fitness agreement or contract (which you only have to send us once)
If you send us a receipt without our reimbursement form:
- You'll be reimbursed up to $360, but you will get a denial letter in the mail for any balance on the receipt above $360.
How You're Refunded
We can't pay the gym directly, so you have to pay the full cost first, and then send us details for reimbursement. You can send in your receipts monthly, quarterly, or annually for reimbursement up to the $360 annual maximum.
You must send us all receipts within 365 days of the receipt date to be eligible for reimbursement.
Be Fit will not cover services that require additional fees, like personal trainers or personal equipment. It applies to only standard fitness class and gym membership fees at non-residential commercial or community facilities, and it does not go toward your out-of-pocket maximum.